Santosh K Chandradass
I'm a Graduate AME Student at the University of Oklahoma, with varied interests in computing. I've been coding for almost 10 years now and have participated in a few Open Source Projects like IBM India Open Source Initiative and The Great Minds Challenge, India. I'm a Fedora Ambassador for Oklahoma and Bangalore, India.
I primarily use Fedora for Scientific Computing and Computational Flow Analysis.
I've been with Fedora since FC 2 and have never been comfortable with any other distribution.
Awards & Honors
- Who's Who among American Universities and College Students 2009.
- Best Student Award 2006, Indian Society for Technical Education NHCE Students Chapter.
Fedora Project Involvement
- Coordinator Fedora for FreeMedia - India Program (August - September 2006)
Open Source Projects
- Factories and Boilers Management System, IBM Invite Open Source Initiative 2006
- I'm done with working on the Graduate Applicant Mentor System, its accessible at Gradmentor . Still got lots to work on it. The next Version nick named "Conqueror" is Scheduled very soon launch. Expect loads of content in it.
- Working on a Scientific Manuscript Publishing System
- Designed and developed the scripts for Onlineblood.com (now defunct)
- Designed and developed the scripts for thundersms.com (now defunct)
- Will soon start working on a Music portal (Hope to make the scripts open source)
- +1 (842) 451 0168
- +1 (563) 405 7646
PO Box 2782 Norman, Oklahoma 73070
to import my key:
$ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0x43F94552
to refresh existing keys:
$ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --refresh-keys
to sign and encrypt a file with ASCII armored output for a recipient
$ gpg -sea -r firstname.lastname@example.org file