- 1 Numbers of Ambassadors
- 2 OpenSource Events
- 2.1 since 2010 in numbers
- 2.2 which were attended by Ambassadors from your Country
- 2.3 = with numbers of visitors (if possible) to rate the importance
- 2.4 which will come up in 2014
- 3 Budget
- 3.1 the Budget your Country got the past few years (since 2010 till today)
- 3.2 Funding your work as Ambassadors (if there exists some)
- 3.3 the Budget you need in 2014 to cover the events your Country plans (if possible in the fiscal year quarter from Red Hat)
- 4 fedora-fr community websites
Numbers of Ambassadors
very active ones
in comparision to the last few years
4-5 more amba since 2010 But we lost many (like bochecha who moved to HK) It is good to have new active amba
since 2010 in numbers
at least 24 in France
which were attended by Ambassadors from your Country
24 + 12 (at least, FUDCons + other foreign events)
= with numbers of visitors (if possible) to rate the importance
Release parties in Paris (yearly, twice): 100 + 20 contributors FUDCon Paris 2012 Some universities talks (details?)
Open Source events, yearly
Solution Linux Open Source 10,000 visitors + ~3,5 amba Open World Forum (since 2012): 2,000 visiteurs + 10 contributors PSL (Monthly event in Paris): ~50 + 2 to 8 contributors JM2L (2days): ~50 JRDL (2010-2011): ~ 30 RMLL : 1,700 unique MAC addresses. − We didn't have a 2013 booth. JDLL Lyon : ~50 + 2 Amba Journée du Libre de Vincennes (7 déc) < 40, 1 amba Journée du Libre à Poitiers 2012: ~ 30 Underconstruction 2012: ~25 +2 amba Braderie de Lille 2013: 10,000 (but not all IT, it covers everything)
which will come up in 2014
which will be covered by the Ambassadors of your Country (and/or assistance through other Countrys)
Same as above (Solution Linux, Open World Forum, Release parties, PSL…)
the Budget your Country got the past few years (since 2010 till today)
I am not in CC to all requests. I would say less than 200€ for 3 years (not counting FUDCon). Not counting media. Our NPO was holding most part of our expenses.
Funding your work as Ambassadors (if there exists some)
if possible for each event (also to rate his importance)
the Budget you need in 2014 to cover the events your Country plans (if possible in the fiscal year quarter from Red Hat)
about 250€ for travel subsidies. We try not to leave our region for events, however we would like to interact more each others for events.
We used to have location (or booth) free for all our events. only asked for FUDCon once or twice from 2 guys.
Media info Request not taken into account #278. Should make request earlier.
fedora-fr community websites
- http://borsalinux-fr.org/ NPO
- http://blog.fedora-fr.org/ Blogs for fr community (DotClear) maintained by llaumgui
- http://fedora-fr.org/ forums, wiki (docs).. with huge community. maintained by llaumgui
- http://wip.fedora-fr.org/ fr websites tracking system maintained by llaumgui.
- http://mailing-list.fedora-fr.org/mailman/listinfo fr specific mailing lists.
Our server is freely hosted by Ikoula, promoting Open Source, and running RHEL. Sysadmin. Remi, llaumgui.