Current Fedora Aims
- Get lots of grid software into Fedora and EPEL
- I've set up a Fedora Grid Computing special interest group.
Things I want to package
Things that I can't build in EPEL6
- glite-security-trustmanager, glite-security-util-java and myproxy missing voms.
- xml-security-c, xmltooling, opensaml missing xalan-c
- perl-Nagios-NSCA missing perl-Digest-CRC
- torque and perl-PBS, needs some serious work.
- perl-POE and perl-POE tests needs perl-IO-Tty.
- plpa no EL6 branch why?
- xcalc , needs some work.
python26 rpms for EPEL5
Since python26 is about to be added to EPEL5 there are bunch of python packages that I'm interested to see appear. Some of these will I'm sure never happen but recorded here anyway.
|python-simplejson||April 24th 2010 Requires both setuptools and nose first.|
|python-nose||April 24th 2010 Under review https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=574531|
|cx_Oracle||Will never be added to EPEL but here since I will do for my own purposes.|
|python-sqlite||Probably already included in python26 distribution|
|setuptools||April 23rd 2010 Review in progress: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=574506 In fact this blocks almost everything. June 8th 2010 Just released.|
|ZSI||April 23rd 2010 I own this in EPEL but setuptools and PyXML is needed first.|
|PyXML||April 25th 2010 Now up for review. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=585598, April 26th 2010 Current PyXML maintainer notified.|
|numpy||June 8th 2010 Submitted a patch https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=601891|