Current Fedora Aims
- Get lots of grid software into Fedora and EPEL
- I've set up a Fedora Grid Computing special interest group.
Things I need to do
- Get perl-POE-Component-Client-LDAP into EPEL.
- Get perl-WWW-Mechanize into EPEL.
Things that I can't build in EPEL6
- xml-security-c, xmltooling, opensaml missing xalan-c
- plpa no EL6 branch why?
- xcalc , needs some work.
python26 rpms for EPEL5
Since python26 is about to be added to EPEL5 there are bunch of python packages that I'm interested to see appear. Some of these will I'm sure never happen but recorded here anyway.
Silas has some .spec file here as well: https://github.com/opsdojo/rpms/tree/master/src/el/5/opsdojo-python26
|Django||Requires a number of packages, Dependency tree https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=662758&hide_resolved=0|