I deliver lectures on Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD) and Building Services at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Nigeria (ESUT). I hold a Bachelors (B.Sc.) and Masters Degree (M.Sc.) in Architecture while carrying a sizeable passion for computers. I learnt to code in BASIC as a teenager and later added some fundamental knowledge in C++, LISP, html, css. These days, I do simple Python scripting for automation.
I've participated in several Architectural projects mainly as the anchor person for CADD, presentation and design in general. Between 2005 and 2007, I acted in the capacity of a Computer Laboratory Attendant for Architecture Department (ESUT).
My first experience with Linux was in 2006. The Distribution was Ubuntu (Dapper Drake). In 2008, I decided to take the GNU/Linux OS seriously when I discovered that it hosts some professional Software for Architectural visualization and Design. The Distributions supported by vendors of such Applications were mostly Redhat Enterprise Linux, SUSE and Fedora. Fedora became my OS of choice from natural selection.
- Fedora Account: twohot
- PGP: 11E55856
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +234-7038772233
- Languages: English, Igbo, Pidgin-English
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Time Zone: UTC +01:00
Activities within Fedora
- FreeMedia: Sent Six(6nos.) i386 DVDs and One(1nos.) x86_64 DVD so far, on record (and many others, off-record)
- Design-Team: Worked on DIY Media Jacket for the Community 2009. Presently redesigning FreeMedia Mailer
- Ambassadors: Member of Fedora Ambassadors-Africa
- Two-hot is the word-for-word translation of my name to English. So, its not just a 'guy' name ... its my name.
- I go by t2hot at Freenode (irc.freenode.net) and other IRC servers for open-source projects, particularly #fedora and #blender
- I am a member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects (G98)