(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Revision as of 16:33, 24 May 2008
Joining the Fedora Websites Project
If you're interested in helping with this effort, please complete the following steps:
1. Join the fedora-websites-list mailing list.
1. Establish an account and sign the Contributor License Agreement through the Fedora Account System .
1. Review the WikiEditing page and ask another contributor to add you to the EditGroup (or use the EditGroup Queue ). If you don't know any contributors, contact the Websites team for help, or try asking in #fedora-websites on Freenode.
1. Add yourself to the list of team members on the Contributors page.
1. Send a self-introduction email with some notes about your experience and skill level to fedora-websites-list (Don't forget this!)
1. Once you have gotten familiar with the team and have contributed some, request sponsorship by applying to the 'web' group in the Fedora Account System .
|You do not need to request sponsorship in the 'web' group until after you have introduced yourself and begun contributing.|
Interested in translating pages of this wiki? See the ["Languages"] page!