Joining the Fedora Websites Project
If you're interested in helping with this effort, please complete the following steps:
1. Join the fedora-websites-list mailing list.
1. Establish an account and sign the Contributor License Agreement through the Fedora Account System .
1. Review the wiki editing page to understand the wiki guidelines.
1. Add yourself to the list of team members on the Contributors page.
1. Send a self-introduction email with some notes about your experience and skill level to fedora-websites-list (Don't forget this!)
1. Once you have gotten familiar with the team and have contributed some, request sponsorship by applying to the 'web' group in the Fedora Account System .
|You do not need to request sponsorship in the 'web' group until after you have introduced yourself and begun contributing.|
Interested in translating pages of this wiki? See the ["Languages"] page!