Aderir ao Projeto dos Sites da Web do Fedora
Se estiver interessado em ajudar com este esforço, por favor, complete os passos seguintes:
- Junte-se à lista de endereços dos sites da Web.
- Establish an account and sign the Fedora Project Contributor Agreement through the Fedora Account System.
- Review the wiki editing page to understand the wiki guidelines.
- Start with the How to fix bugs on the Fedora Project website to familiarize with the right procedure and prepare your system as described. (You can do so also if you are not part of the websites group)
- Send a self-introduction email with some notes about your experience and skill level to the websites list. (Don't forget this!)
- Start contributing with the easyfix items, which have been evaluated as easy entrance point and send your patches to the ML.
- A summary of all the open tickets is available in the trac page.
- Once you have gotten familiar with the team and have contributed some, request sponsorship by applying to the 'web' group in the Fedora Account System.
- At some point, you will be requested to apply for sponsorship to the 'gitfedora-web' group, which will allow you to commit to the fedora-web repository (where the website source code is at)
- After getting write access to our repository you should read and get familiar with our workflow.
Interessado em traduzir as páginas desta wiki? Consulte a página de Idiomas !