zodbot runs on the noc1.fedoraproject.org host, hosted by Fedora infrastructure.
This page describes what zodbot does and how it can be used by those with the permissions to operate it.
zodbot watches for . as it's prefix, so if you want to query it in a channel, you will need to add . to the beginning of any of the listed commands below. If you wish to avoid chatter in channel from zodbot, you can address zodbot directly. You may wish to do this in channels with a large number of users or if you have a number of queries. For example:
/msg zodbot whoowns fedora-release
for a single query, or
/query zodbot whoowns fedora-release
for an extended conversation.
- branches package_name (pkgdb)
- Returns the branches of a package.
- bug bug_number (bugzilla)
- Return the name and URL of a Red Hat Bugzilla ticket.
- ext account_name (fas)
- Return the talk.fedoraproject.org extension number for a Fedora Account System username.
- fas query (fas)
- Searches the Fedora Account System database in usernames, emails, full names, and IRC nicks. (Note that some accounts have enabled privacy, so nothing but their FAS username will be searchable.)
- fasinfo account_name (fas)
- Provides detailed Fedora Account System information about the specific account name. This requires an exact username.
- fesco ticket_number (fesco)
- Return the name and URL of a FESCo ticket.
- group group_name (fas)
- Return information about a Fedora Account System group.
- members group_name (fas)
- Return a list of members of the specified group.
- Refresh the necessary caches.
- sponsors group_name (fas)
- Provides a list of sponsors for an exact group name, with @ indicating administrators of the group.
- what package_name (pkgdb)
- Returns a description of a package.
- whoowns package_name (pkgdb)
- Returns the FAS account of the owner of a package.
- builders - returns a list of build machines enabled and disabled.
- building <builder> - returns what is building on builder number <builder>
- taskload - lists number of current koji tasks.
- buildload - lists load on all koji build cluster.
zodbot has the supybot-meetbot plugin package installed and configured. See: the MeetBot wiki page for more information on the meeting commands. Meeting logs will be at [ http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org ].
In general for meetings using the plugin, you will want to use this sequence of commands:
- #startmeeting - start the meeting.
- #meetingtopic <topic> - overall meeting topic (example: FESCo meeting)
- #topic <currenttopic> - Use topic to go through each of the topics in your adgenda. The main meetingtopic will stay the same.
- #info, #help, #agreed, #denied, etc - as needed in the meeting.
Zodbot also has some aliases setup to list the time until various meetings:
nextfescomeeting, nextkdemeeting, nextepelmeeting, nextinframeeting, nextrelengmeeting, etc. These commands will list the time until the next meeting of that sig or group.
Other useful commands
- seen <nick> - returns the last time nick was seen in that channel and what they were saying.
- any <nick> - returns the last time nick was in any channel zodbot is in and what they were saying.
For any questions about zodbot, please ask in #fedora-admin.