- 1 Time and location
- 2 To be considered before the meeting:
- 3 Meeting agenda
- 4 Activities after meeting
- 5 Tickets for Agenda
- 6 References
Time and location
The LATAM Ambassadors meetings are every Fridays at 14:00 UTC
The LATAM Ambassadors meetings are in #fedora-meeting-2 channel on freenode.net server.
To be considered before the meeting:
- The last time tickets are not allowed, please create your ticket one day before the meeting.
- Don't forget tag your tickets with "meeting" tag.
- The agenda will not change along meeting time (no last time tickets)
- Every ticket that needs be reviewed and voted in a meeting will be tagged as "meeting" in pagure.
- The founding request only covers the following things:
- Swags and media production (includes shiping charges, taxes, etc).
- Snacks and drinks for events (pizzas can be considered as snacks too).
- Mobility expenses (like fly and bus tickets and their taxes) as long that the ambassador will to represent to community in an event outside their residence city.
- Lodging expenses (includes taxes) as long that the ambassador will to represent to community in an event outside their residence city.
- Food expenses ARE NOT ALLOWED (such as lunches, dinners and breakfast).
- Items for personal use ARE NOT ALLOWED (clothes, cups, towels, etc.)
Code of conduct
- In Fedora we have a Code of Conduct that we should follow. Please be polite and friendly.
- In some situations, we need to keep order to maintain a good flow in the conversation. In these cases the chairman should call to raise your hand before talk. To do this, anyone who wants talk will raise their hand writing "!" and wait for the chairing people give them the word. To finish the participation, write a "EOF" or "EOM" message.
- The previous rule also apply to call attention over a previous topic or a not directly related topic.
- Talk about the topic that is being discussed (not OFF-TOPIC)
Any ambassador can start the meeting and get a chair to other ambassadors.
To start a meeting with these zotbot commands:
#startmeeting Fedora Ambassadors Latam meeting <date> #meetingname fedora-latam
For a more detailed reference of zotbot commands, please see the following pages:
Please, try having more than one chair per meeting. Connection is not allways consistent
Here every attendee will identify himself using the appropriate commands (.fas <nickname>) and write the name of their country (where live), for example:
.fas <nickname> <nickname> from <country>
To have a quorum, at least 5 ambassadors from different countries must be present.
Here any people that have an announcement about an event, talk, accomplished goal, etc could talk about these matters in a little piece of time.
Actions items from previous meetings
Here, the chairing people will ask about last pending actions from latest meeting.
In this topic will show all tickets tagged as "meeting" in pagure page.
Often the agenda will be in: https://pagure.io/ambassadors-latam/tasks/issues?status=Open&tags=Meeting
The agenda will not change along meeting time (no last time tickets)
This section will be managed as follows:
- Here, all attendees will review the new tickets and can vote these or postpone for the next meeting.
- If in the meeting were not quorum, the tickets could be reviewed but not voted.
- Only the ambassadors could vote tickets, any other CLA+1 colaborator can participate but not vote.
- The tickets can be voted only in meetings, but if the ticket is urgent by any reason this can be in the pagure.
For more detailed information please see the page Reimbursement Page
Here, anyone who wants ask a questions, require help or needs talk about any matter that can't in the previous sections can do it here.
Activities after meeting
Send meeting minutes
After the meeting, anyone of attendees can send the meeting minutes with this subject:
"Fedora Latam Ambassadors Meeting - <date>"
The minutes should be shipped to these mailing lists:
Tickets for Agenda
Every ticket that needs be reviewed and voted in a meeting will be tagged as "meeting" in pagure.