From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from Cautionhazardous)
Activities within Fedora
- Name: Adam J. Humphreys
- Email: [[MailTo(itprocanada at gmail.com)]
- Fedora Account: Adam J. Humphreys
- IRC Username: CB6
- Location:  ,  , Canada
- Languages: Advanced English, Beginners French, Beginners Japanese, Beginners Spanish
- Worked in Microsoft TS, and consulted in SMB (EB) for numerous companies across North America.
- Worked in web design, and development for a number of years.
- Recent Fedora Linux user, recognizing the significance of a stable/secure OS that the industry is leaning towards heavily for very good reasons. An OS should improve software not cripple the industry as we've seen.
- Presently studying for MCSE, RHCE, and CCNA. Goal is to become a business analyst in the IT Field with strong development skills, networking and general computer comprehension. I wish to get my CISSP with in the next 1.5 years, and CCIE in the next two. I have always wanted to run a successful corporation while contributing to society by helping other people. Eventually I'd like to hold the PMP (Project Management Professional) accreditation.
- I hope to obtain the understanding necessary to develop/refine two of my patent ideas to help the Freedom of Information worldwide.
Plans with Fedora
- Help users to learn, and appreciate Fedora Linux
- Work with other Fedora Ambassadors Canada and World Wide
- Work with local Fedora Ambassadors to contribute to the local Montreal Community.
- Distribution of Fedora
- To promote Fedora community and Open Source projects.
- Improve user friendliness of Fedora web sites by setting a standard in organization.
- Set documents all directed in wiki style layout citing references so that everything is in layman's terms.
- Introduce AJAX suggestive key word search similar to Facebook
- Develop a secure API from websites to interface with Fedora IRC support/class teams to give accurate information 24/7
- Would like to see an OS develop into something that can be appreciated freely by everyone.