Fedora Events: CeBIT 2009 - Hannover, Germany
In 2008 the No.1 marketplace for digital solutions, trends and innovations once again inspired and energized the international ICT industry. With exhibitors reporting over ten million business inquiries in just six days, CeBIT is proof that the market is on the up once more. There's a new mood of optimism sweeping through the ICT industry - and your successful business future starts here - at CeBIT 3-8 March 2009 in Hannover.
When and Where
- Tuesday, March 3rd till Sunday, March 8th, 200
- Hannover, Germany
- Sebastian Dziallas
- Henrik Heigl (only if Transport and Accomondation is "sponsort").
- Jeroen van Meeuwen
- Hotel price explode while Cebit, so we should get people from near Hannover.
- CFP is done, we applied for a booth.
- We will join forces with our friends from CentOS and do a joined booth.
- no report
- no pictures