EuroPython 2016 - Bilbao, Spain
EuroPython is the official European conference about the Python programming language. The 2011 edition, held in the same place, attracted more than 700 people and was a great success.
Date & Location
- July, 17-24 2016
- Euskalduna Conference Center (ECC, Abandoibarra Etorbidea 4), Bilbao, Spain https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/venue/conference/
- Fedora <3 Python stickers
- Flyers - see this one
- Figure out who is coming (if you are please add your name above)
- Determine how much space (if any) is available for Fedora,
- Decide what can we do as Fedora group
- Travel: Flight from Prague to Bilbao (17.7. - 27.7.) - $280
- Ticket: the student discount and early bird discount - $90
- Accommodation: Shared with nmilosev and 2 colleagues. - $500 for Fedora booth participants (me and nmilosev).
- Travel: Plane ticket from Belgrade to Bilbao (17.7. - 24.7.) - $400
- Ticket: Already bought for me with the student discount and early bird discount - $90 - please refund to Miro Hroncok, he will transfer the ticket to me after reimbursement
- Total: $1360 ($90 to mhroncok for the ticket)