From Fedora Project Wiki
2008 October 15 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- FESCo dropped the requirement for a separate repo for MinGW, based on recommendation from Rel-Eng.
Keeping Infrastructure Open for EOL Proposal
- FESCo felt that the Board need to be included in this decision, since it deals with:
- Goals of the project
- Use of the 'Fedora' brand (including possibly the trademarks)
- FESCo members had other concerns also that they were going to add to the discussion page of the proposal.
- FESCo voted against a proposal to reverse it's previous decision (from Dec. '06) regarding including a compat-python package in Fedora.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-10-15.html