This page is for working through the FUDCon bid process for FUDCon:Santiago 2010.
We're missing an initial RFP. FIXME -- Max?
The process says: "Proposals shall be announced on the FUDcon-planning mailing list within 45 days of CommArch's announcement. Proposals shall be placed on the wiki."
CommArch's announcement was on FIXME -- Max?
This is the section of the wiki we are placing proposals on. To add proposals to this section, please refer to the proposal process.
- Brief description of the city.
- Major local airports and their distance from lodging and venue.
- Outline of local mass transit.
- Detailed description of proposed venue and estimated costs including room capacity and configuration.
- Description of proposed lodging and estimated costs along with a written agreement from lodging specifying rates
- Estimated costs of flights major airports that attendees will travel from.
- Brief description of on the ground resources and their experience with FUDcon/other large events.
- Notation of internet connectivity options for both hotel and conference venue.
- Outline of proximate restaurant locations.
- Deadlines for event reservation, etc.
- Pros and Cons of the proposed location.