Fedora Workshop - Nashik, India
When and Where
- When: 10:00 - 14:00 (GMT+5.30) on Saturday, Oct 11th, 2014
- Where: KKW College of Engineering Nashik
Organizers / Team
- Introduction to Open Source and GNU.
- Introduction to Fedora and GNU/Linux
- How to Install Fedora
- Basic Commands in GNU/Linux
- GNU/Linux File system.
- Text editors: Vim, Emacs, Gedit
- Using Programming languages in Linux
- Network Configuration in Linux.
- Students who wish to perform installation on their systems have to bring their laptops with following configuration
- A System/Laptop with at least 10 GB of free Hard disk space.
A detailed event report of workshop is blogged here. 
Photos of the event are uploaded here at my blog.