Fedora CommOps Team Meeting Minutes 2017-01-17
- 2017-01-17 16:30 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's CommOps Meeting will be led by Rhea.
- The participants will be posted after the meeting.
- To help improve the flow of the meeting, using the IRC Meeting Protocol is encouraged, as modeled by the EMEA Ambassadors.
- Please follow the Meeting Protocol where possible.
- #startmeeting Fedora CommOps (2017-01-17)
- #meetingname commops
- #nick commops
- #chair <given to approved members of FAS group at meeting>
- #topic Agenda
- #link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:CommOps_2017-01-17
- #info (1) Roll Call / Q&A
- #info (2) Announcements
- #info (3) Action items from last meeting
- #info (4) Tickets
- #info (5) Open Floor
- #topic Roll Call / Q&A
- #info Name; Timezone; Sub-projects/Interest Areas
- #action commops New members, make sure you introduce yourself on the CommOps mailing list [ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommOps/Join ]
- If this is your first time at a CommOps meeting, feel free to introduce yourself to everyone and say hello! If anyone has any questions before we get started with the rest of the agenda, now is also a good time to ask.
- #topic Announcements
- #info === "Elections - results" ===
- #topic Action items from last meeting
- #link https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2017-01-10/commops.2017-01-10-17.45.html
- #info How This Works: We look at past #action items from the last meeting for quick follow-up. If a task is completed, we move on to the next one. If it isn't, we get an update and re-action it if needed. If no status, we'll try to get a quick update and move forward.
- #info === [COMPLETE] jflory7 to publish the blog post as per ticket #97 ===
- #info === [COMPLETE] Rhea - Post on Reddit with information about Elections, links to interviews, etc... ===
- #action Rhea - Post on Reddit with the Election results.
- #topic Tickets
- #link https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issues?tags=meeting
- #info === Ticket #98 "Round Up of Fedora Contributor Talks @ FOSDEM" ===
- #info === Ticket #90 "Improving Fedora Elections Process" ===
- #info === Ticket #93 "Elections: Better explain roles of Council and FESCo" ===
- #topic Open Floor