Max, Jim Gleason, Karsten, Jack, Greg, Tiemann
- Qumranet next steps, from last week (Jack). Going to lunch tomorrow, going to discuss the most relevant projects for community engagement. KVM is the two most important community. Let's identify a few goals for each project. Broached topic of FUDCon Boston with them as well.
- FUDCon Boston (Paul, Greg, Jack, Karsten). FUDCon is a target for some of the re-training of the new ways that things are going to happen on the Fedora Docs side.
- FY10 planning update (Max)
- FY10 goals (Max).
- This week, brief rundown (Max, Greg, Karsten, Jack, any others who want to go)
- Greg: getting the OLPC and Sugar folks ready for FUDCon, OLPC strategy and its relationship to FY10 goals.
- Karsten: ISV work that needs to be done. JPackage. Is there any ISV stuff going on at FUDCon?
- OSSPAC in Singapore in February. Max to start investigating.