Max, Greg, Jack, Karsten, Paul
I'd like to use the Feb 4 meeting as a checkpoint and see from each of you the beginnings of a personal plan/schedule for February and Q1 (so Feb - May), and the Feb 10 meeting to have a second version which gets more specific and formal.
- Red Hat/Fedora/CommArch related travel and goals for the trip.
- Fedora events that you have responsibility for organizing.
- F11 deliverables that you are responsible for.
- Vacation (if applicable)
Additionally, I'd like to see some milestones and goals around the following:
- The "community cookbook" idea. Thoughts about prioritizing content, what to focus on, audience, and plan for creating content.
- Fedora Docs
- Whatever else you feel is important to you and to our team goals in the Feb/Q1 timeframe.
- Fedora Marketing. Specific projects that we are going to finish in this timeframe, and the milestones for achieving them. Picture book, Release Summary, etc.
- A plan for Fedora Marketing meetings every single week, starting today, no exceptions.
- Based on the mhowson meeting, a project plan for the EDU strategy, noting what we own, what Mark owns, and what needs to be shared with various manager-types because this is a cross-departmental thing.
- OLPC milestones and goals.
- Health dashboard
- Identifying key projects
Travel: FOSDEM (Feb 6-8), Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (March 13-15), Raleigh (end April)
Events I am responsible for: FUDCon EMEA (Q2)
F11 deliverables: Only from a budget and support perspective, no features in the actual release.
Vacation: maybe a couple of days in March.
EKG & Dashboard
R: Max & Yaakov
C: comm-arch-list, bstevens, mrc
I: whoever else mrc wants to show it to
by Feb 13:
- Conversation w/ Sacha about his metrics.
- Flesh out community participation metrics.
- Clearly document already-known-to-be-needed EKG enhancements.
- Ask Yaakov to devote 6-7 of his 10 hours per week to EKG until further notice.
- Provide Yaakov with prioritized list of features/enhancements.
by Feb 20:
- Pitch Dashboard idea to Mo, ask if she can help with mockup ideas.
- Use Brian's straw men (Spacewalk, oVirt, KVM, Fedora) for initial pass.
- Present to Brian, and solicit feedback.
by Feb 27:
- second draft of mockup to Brian, then present to mrc w/ Brian's positive feedback. - as Yaakov gets new metrics in and working, fill in the blanks w/ real data
- future plans based on bstevens & mrc response.