Max, Karsten, Greg, Mel
Review last week's commitments and figure out the plan for this week.
- Summer Coding SIG
- Discussion of supply versus demand, and how we're going to manage that. General agreement that demand is a useful thing to have, regardless of the supply that we have available.
- Circled back around to the larger case of "aggregating open projects with high-level specs and a mentor's name attached" that we've discussed forever. Perhaps OpenHatch as an avenue for this.
- Karsten indicates that solving the above problem has been a goal of summer coding for a while, and the realities of the 2010 summer put that into sharp relief, and it's a clear goal of this summer.
- Cloud will be Greg's almost 100% focus this week. What have we gotten for our Amazon $$$ spent on Spacewalk.
- OSDC goals are on how to get readership to the next level. We need a plan to make it better.
- Texas Linux Fest.
- Followup with Jeanine about credit cards.
- University and POSSE action items.