Fedora NA Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2011-04-05 - NA
( 2011-04-05 21:00 Eastern )
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
This week's Ambassadors Meeting will be led by Larry Cafiero.
- The participants can be found in the meeting minutes.
- Please follow Meeting Protocol
- |ILF budget actuals (pcalarco)
- Unfinished Business/Open floor
- Why aren't meeting minutes listed |here? (jsandys)
- Indiana LinuxFest (ILF) report, under budget.
- Approved NorthWest LinuxFest (NWLF) budget, discussion of increasing sponsorship.
- Event Box is in good condition
- Discussion remaining f14 disks and plans for f15 and f16 disks.
- Event Box needs router and ethernet cables,
- also blue mask tape, markers and pens
- Discussion of possible future events:
- SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF), June 10-12, Spartenburg, S.C.
- Ohio LinuxFest (OLF), Sept. 9-11, Columbus, OH.
- Open Source Convention (OSCON), July 25-29, Portland, OR.
The next FAmNA meeting is Tuesday, April 19 at 9 p.m. Eastern / 6 p.m. Pacific in IRC channel #fedora-meeting