(Redirected from NealGompa)
|Location:||Norwalk, CT, USA
DevOps Engineer by day, Linux systems aficionado and developer by night!
I'm a developer and contributor in Fedora and other Linux distributions, focusing primarily on the base Linux system components, such as package and software management. I'm a big believer in "upstream first", which has led me all over the open source world.
I've been a user of Red Hat Linux and Fedora since 2002, and I've been a contributor to Fedora since 2007. I used to primarily work in software and systems management projects, but now I focus on desktop Fedora Linux, especially on multimedia; video games and game development; and audio+video production on Fedora Linux.
- Email: ngompa A fedoraproject D org
- Matrix: A conan_kudo C matrix D org
- IRC: Conan_Kudo, Pharaoh_Atem, Son_Goku, King_InuYasha, Sir_Gallantmon, Eighth_Doctor on Libera Chat and OFTC
Activities within Fedora
- Maintain many packages in Fedora
- Participate in the Admin, CoreOS, RelEng, Go, Java, Python, Ruby, Rust, KDE, GNOME/Workstation, Modularity, MinGW, Server, Cloud, Buildsys, and OKD groups
- Created and run the Asahi SIG
- Contribute to many different projects as part of working on desktop Linux use-cases
- Contribute to RPM, DNF, Mock/Koji, Pagure, and many other applications