PyCon SK 2016 is a first PyCon in Slovakia. With Fedora being very Python friendly and with our Python 3 as default feature, we will present Fedora at this conference (via a booth).
When and Where
- March 11-13 2016
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We should have at least 4 persons in order to have always at least two persons on the booth.
- Petr Viktorin (has talk/workshop/something, so already has a free ticket)
We'd like to rent an apartment. The one we found is for 6545 CZK (262.4 USD) for 3 nights.
Train/bus tickets for Miro Hrončok from Prague and for others form Brno. Prices TBD.
We only have 1 free ticket with the booth, we need to pay for other tickets. Early bid tickets are for 20 €.
The funding ticket is: TBD
- tablecloth (Jirka Eischmann has it)
- swag (DVDs, stickers, pins, new books) (Jirka Eischmann or jbleha has it)
- new Fedora Python stickers, Slávek Kabrda has it
- display (behind a pole)
- keyboard and mouse
- a laptop
- 3D printer from the office, if someone can take it with car (Rad Hat Czech HR maybe?)