From Fedora Project Wiki
Test that NetworkManager can connect to wireless networks using WPA/WPA2 encryption.
Steps To Reproduce
Configure a wireless network that uses WPA / WPA2 encryption. Chose shared key and WPA algorithm.
- On the machine under test click the NM applet icon
- Try to connect to the wireless network
Test the following combinations:
- WPA with AES
- WPA with TKIP
- WPA2 with AES
- WPA2 with TKIP
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Your wireless network shows in NM menu
- You're able to connect after entering required key or password
- You have networking connection to Internet or other systems in your local network.