|FIXME TEST DAY NAME|
What to test?
This Test Day will focus on FIXME
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion:
- Development - Developer1 (irc_nick1), Developer2 (irc_nick2) FIXME
- Quality Assurance - Sumantro Mukherjee (sumantrom), Geoffrey Marr (coremodule), Kamil Paral (kparal), Adam Williamson (adamw)
Prerequisite for Test Day
- A virtual machine or a bare metal machine
- An installation of Fedora 38 (any Edition or Spin). Make sure to fully update your system. If installing a fresh system, it's recommended to use the latest nightly image.
How to test?
Visit the FIXME results page and click on the column title links to see the tests that need to be run: most column titles are links to a specific test case. Follow the instructions there, then enter your results by clicking the Enter result button for the test.
Please also try to experiment and explore and perform tasks not mentioned in any of the pre-defined test cases.
Perhaps you've found an already-reported bug. Please look at:
When filing the bug, it's very helpful to include:
- exact steps you've performed (and whether you can reproduce it again)
- screenshots or videos, if applicable
- system journal (log), which you can retrieve by
journalctl -b > journal.txt
- all output in a terminal, if started from a terminal
- your system description
If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask us.
Please make sure to link to the bug when submitting your test result, thanks!
Test results will be exported here once the test day is over. See How to test? section for information how to submit results and see the live results.