From Fedora Project Wiki
This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- Check that the abrtd and abrt-applet processes are both running.
- Kill some running process: kill -SIGSEGV (pid). It must be a process that is part of a signed Fedora package.
- Kill at least two different running processes.
- The notification stating "We're sorry it looks like a problem occurred. If you'd like to help ..." should appear
- Clicking the "Report" button should open the ABRT GUI (no need to report)