From Fedora Project Wiki
Test reporting of known (already reported) crash.
- Prepare a crash:
dnf install will-crash will_segfault
- Configure your Bugzilla credentials - Problem Reporting -> Preferences -> Events -> Bugzilla
- Notification popup about crash should appear. Click on it or run
How to test
- Find a new record for the crash in gnome-abrt:
- Click on the "Report" button.
- Wait until processing is finished.
- Click on "Show log" label.
- You should see only the following text:
- You should not be able to continue with reporting. The "Close" button should be placed in right bottom corner of the reporting window and the button should be the only one visible.
--- Running report_uReport --- This problem has already been reported. https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/reports/347291/ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1090572 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1124867 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1143864 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1185157 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1210573 Adding you to CC List of the existing bugzilla bug Using Bugzilla ID '1210573' Logging into Bugzilla at https://bugzilla.redhat.com Logging out
- Reporting should be interrupted because the crash is known.
- Crash is not reported to Bugzilla.
- Your email address was added to CC of Bugzilla bug #1210573