Launch Fedora CoreOS in Alibaba Cloud from the
NOTE: You are not required to run this test case. If you don't already have an account or don't want to create one then skip this test.
- Create an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Verify that you have met the prerequisites for using Alibaba Cloud.
How to test
- Follow the documentation for getting the Alibaba Cloud image, uploading the image to Alibaba Cloud, and launching a VM from it. Be sure to choose the image from the
- SSH into the machine using
ssh username@ipaddress(replace username and ipaddress with actual values).
- Don't forget to terminate your instance after you're done with testing, so that you don't end up paying for an eternal-running machine. You may also want to delete the custom image and related infrastructure that was created.
- The system launches in Alibaba Cloud according to the instructions.
- You can connect through SSH.
- The linked documentation is clear, all steps are understandable, and nothing important is missing from it.