This test case verifies that statically linked binaries work correctly in a Fedora Xen DomU.
How to test
- Inside the rawhide domU, run one or more statically linked binaries. Good examples of this are lvm.static, cryptsetup, etc.
- Download this file File:Xen-domu-static-binary.c into the domU.
- Compile the program with
$> gcc -o Xen-domu-static-binary Xen-domu-static-binary.c -g -O0 -static -luuid
- Run the program with
- Run a mono application from the domU command-line. Good examples of mono applications are tomboy, f-spot, and Gnome-Do.
- Any static binary should run properly.
- Specifically in a 32-bit domU, a "4gb seg fixup" message may appear in dmesg; this is normal.
- Mono applications should correctly run.