I guess most of the discussion will happen in the SIG: SIGs/Java
There is a page about JDK with lots of redundancy: wiki/JDK_on_Fedora !
What do others do:
- Python only has mainly the SIG and seems to be outdated https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Python
- Ruby is even worse https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Ruby
- Perl is way better https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Perl
- Haskell is simple (minimalist) https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Haskell
- ERlang has just the SIG https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Erlang
The purpose is to have a simple clean landing page for Java.