- This documentation is transcluded from Template:InfoBoxSoC/doc. It will not be transcluded on pages that use this template.
This template provides a information box displaying information about a particular SoC in a consistent format. A common use for this template is on the
Copy this into your article and leave those sections blank that you don't need!
The following parameters are recognized. Parameters in CAPITAL letters are required.
- The name of the SoC. This overrides the subpage name.
- Upload your picture by clicking "Upload file" on the left pane. Then put the filename here. For example, hikey-620.png
- Caption text underneath the image
- The SoC manufacturer
- The CPU architecture
- CPU details
- Details of the graphical processing unit
- Details about the onboard memory
- Details about video offload
- Details about audio
- Details about network ports, wireless radios, etc.
- Details about onboard storage
- Details of USB ports
- Other details
- The list of supported Fedora releases for this SoC
- The URL to the upstream website for this SoC
Many examples of this template can be found at Special:WhatLinksHere.