Hi I am Ashutosh S.Bhakare, working as Instructor @ Unnati Development and Training Centre Pvt Ltd, Aurangabad (www.unnatiithub.org). Having 16 years experience in Training Domain. And working as Adjunct Faculty in Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Aurangabad.
Promoting Opensource in college since last 2 years, under which conducted several meetups on Docker, O-Virt, CENTOS, Python etc; Fedora Launch Events comprises of How to contribute? Value of Opensource specially in academics, Promoting Final year student to submit there project on Opensource topics like BannaPI, Raspberry PI, Docker, Clustering, CEPH etc.
I am holding current RHCI, JBCI, RHCA Level VIII Title which includes, RHCSA, RHCE, RHCE in Openstack, Server Hardening, Cloud, JBOSS, Clustering, Storage (RHS), SeLinux, Network Security, Directory Services and Virtulization.
Why I am Here ?
I am very enthusiastic about Fedora Project and OpenSource Technologies. Promoting Linux in Aurangabad MS India working as a adjunct faculty with few engineering colleges to promote Opensource. Promoting students to do projects on opensource using utilities like GLADE, Scripting, PHP, Open Hardware like Banana PI, Raspberry PI etc. Eager to contribute for Open Source Community. Wiling to write Documentation, Fedora Magazine Post and promoting Fedora locally. Willing to promote students to contribute on OpenSource projects in fedora.
- Release Event - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F26_Aurangabad
- Release Event - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F24_Aurangabad
- Fedora Magazine Article - https://fedoramagazine.org/systemd-masking-units/
- Seminar on OpenSource
- Linux Day
- Written some beats on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats?rd=Docs/Beats
- Done QA of - Alpha Workstation netinst (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#Default_boot_and_install)
- Done QA of - Alpha QA:Testcase_USB_stick_Live LiveUSB-creator (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#USB_media)
- Done QA of - Alpha Testcase_Anaconda_User_Interface_VNC_Vncconnect (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#User_interface)
- Done QA of - ( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#Miscellaneous) Dual Boot
Awareness Activity on Fedora
- Helped FUDCON 2015 (Pune) by spearing news in local news paper - Image https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FUDCON_News.jpg
Get In touch
Email id =
Hardware Available for Testing
- Banna PI (ARM)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Ci5 (64-bit)
- Core2Duo (32-Bit)