John Poelstra, RHCE
Hi, I'm John!
A majority of my time as a Red Hat employee is dedicated to Fedora as Program Manager. This means I help with general project management, act as the Feature Wranger for new features in each new release, and whatever else helps Fedora to be a better project. Most recently I've been focused on the Bug Triage process .
While I try to be as transparent as possible in my Fedora work, some of it is less visible when I am working with groups internal to Red Hat to make sure Fedora and Red Hat are aligned and working well together.
- A clear list of Features and their status for upcoming Fedora releases
- Predictable schedules that people can trust
- Detailed schedules that remind everyone what it takes to complete a release and when those tasks need to be completed to finish on time
- A smooth running Fedora project
- A well maintained bug tracking system
How to reach me
- IRC: irc.freenode.net with the nick poelcat
#fedora-qa, #fedora-devel, #fedora-admin
- email: poelstra/.\at/.\fedoraproject.org