(Redirected from User:Suanand)
Open source developer; works with RH Linux Engineering Team.
Mostly around desktop apps, i18n subsystem, web development, containers and devops. Active in community and speaks at various conferences.
- Ansible AWX - Pagure Pagure - RH Installer Anaconda - Transtats Web App CLI - Zanata Python Client Drupal Plugin
- Fedora Flock 2019 Use cases for Transtats in the Fedora community slides
- FOSSASIA 2019 Using Transtats to ensure package translation completeness slides
- Fedora Flock 2018 Using transtats to track translation string change slides
- FOSSASIA 2018 Introduction to Transtats slides
- Fedora Flock 2017 Introduction to Transtats slides
- PyCon Pune 2017 i18n-ise Django Apps slides
- FOSSASIA 2016 Using Python Client to talk with Zanata Server slides
- FUEL GILT conference 2013 Towards generation of translation memories from varied file formats from distributed/unorganized data