- I am a Tibetan living in India for the past 25 years. I live in Dharamsala, also known as the little Lhasa. Lhasa is the capital city of my country Tibet.
- I work as a security researcher for Central Tibetan Administration. What is that? Here is a link: http://tibet.net/about-cta/.
- I am the co-ordinator of Null Dharamsala Chapter since 2014.
- I contribute to fedora security spin group.
- I have a love hate relationship with ruby and python :)
Fedora Os was the de-facto operating system in my office, it was a love and hate relationship. My colleagues loved it for its user friendly ecosystem but hated it for its arduous troubleshooting hours and lack of support for printer drivers. This led to the finding of Ubuntu. I met Joerg Simon in 2013, who is a good friend and a mentor to me encouraged me to try Fedora once. I ended up giving my first keynote at FUDCON Pune 2015. The support from the community was overwhelming. It is amazing to be a part of such vibrant and diverse community. Looking forward for more amazing things to do and contribute back to the fedora family.
- Introduce Fedora to Beginners
- Contribute to fedora printer driver package for better support.
- Help grow fedora contributor in APAC region.
- Be more active in Contributing to fedora community.
- Localisation of Tibetan Language in Fedora OS.
- Attend more FOSS and Fedora events.
Badges Count: 24