This is a page to coordinate the special interest group for Workstation/AtomicWorkstation. This SIG has regular bi-weekly meetings to keep the work on the project moving forward.
Areas of work include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the OSTree and installer composing, installing, and working
- Increasing automated testing done on the OSTree image
- Making sure that open technical questions and pull requests are dealt with
- Documentation, including best practices for development on an OSTree system
- General initiative planning - milestones, promotion, etc.
- Figuring out technical next steps
If you are interested in participating, please add yourself below, or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|OwenTaylor||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-6pm)||coordination, development model, flatpaks|
|Kalev Lember||Europe/Stockholm (preferably 9am-6pm)||gnome-software support, making sure everything aligns with regular Workstation goals|
|Sanja Bonic||Europe/London (preferably 9am-6pm)||rpm-ostree, minimal installations, making sure desktop works for regular users|
|Matthias Clasen||US/Eastern||gnome, coordination with gnome-software/flatpak|
|Jonathan Lebon||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-5pm)||Project Atomic, rpm-ostree stack alignment|
|Micah Abbott||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-5pm)||Project Atomic, best practices for containerizing desktop, documentation, QE|
|Steve Milner||US/Eastern (preferably 9am-5pm)||Project Atomic, minimal installations, flatpack, development model|
|William Brown||Australian EST (no DST) (UTC+10:00) 8am - 6pm||Identity Management, FAW user, accessibility and usability, Quality|
Our first meeting was on Monday, February 19, 14 UTC on BlueJeans.
For future meetings, we will move to #fedora-meeting-2 on irc.freenode.net. See Fedocal for more information.
Please add to the agenda for meetings.
- Meeting #1 (Feb 19, 2018)
- Meeting #2 (Mar 05, 2018)
- Meeting #3 (March 19, 2018)
- Meeting #4 (April 2, 2018)
- Meeting #5 (April 16, 2018)
Going forward, we will keep meeting logs [].