Procuring DVDs in Pune for APAC
I have procured DVDs from Gaiaka Media Works for F21 and F22.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 022 4003 8724
- Contact people: either Priyanka or Anushka
The process roughly is:
- Call with requirements: typically this is X DVDs with printed label and sleeves and without inner plastic, DVDs inserted into the sleeves, including shipping.
- They will revert with a quote, which is usually reasonable. Their worst quote so far has been cheaper than the ones in EMEA
- On confirmation of order, they will raise a PI (Proforma Invoice) against which we have to make a 50% payment
- Their artwork rep will then contact you for label and sleeve artwork. The format that works best for them is EPS with embedded fonts
- You'll be asked to confirm the artwork with a jpeg they generate
- On completion of the order, you'll be required to pay the balance amount before shipping