(→Resources: mild formatting change)
m (Docs/Beats/Devel/Tools/NetBeans moved to Documentation Development Beat/Tools/NetBeans: Natural language name change.)
Revision as of 03:55, 23 January 2009
This release of Fedora includes NetBeans IDE, version 6.1. NetBeans IDE is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Java, C/C++, Ruby, PHP, etc. Default configuration of the NetBeans IDE (Java SE IDE configuration) supports development of programs for the Java platform, Standard Edition (Java SE), including development of the modules for the NetBeans Platform.
The NetBeans IDE is a modular system and includes facilities for updating and installing plugins. There is a wide spectrum of plugins for the NetBeans IDE that are provided by community members and third-party companies.
- http://www.netbeans.org/ - Official site of the NetBeans project.
- http://wiki.netbeans.org/ - NetBeans Wiki pages.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Mailing list for discussion of the packaging issues.
- https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/netbeans - Bug list for the NetBeans IDE.
- https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/netbeans-platform8 - Bug list for the NetBeans Platform.
- http://www.netbeans.org/issues/ - Issue Tracker of the NetBeans project. Please, use Component: installer, OS: Linux, Subcomponent: rpm to file the issues related to the NetBeans RPMs.