Fonts packaging has its particularities; this page is intended as a one-way stop for the new fonts packager or reviewer.
The whole lifecycle of a font package, and the role played by packagers in it, are explained in this article.
If you'd like to help beef up Fedora fonts offerings, but do not know where to start, check:
- our localization fonts requirements,
- the list of fonts waiting for a packager, and
- the list of font packages waiting for a reviewer.
Our general fonts packaging policy is described there. It is completed by the following guidelines:
- A fonts spec file is often short, which does not imply obvious. To help new fonts packagers or reviewers, we've published an annotated fonts spec template.
- Fontconfig is awesome, but can not always make all the right choices by itself. Visit our fontconfig page and learn how to give it some hints.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Fonts packaging"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.