Some of these things (like copywriting) are the responsibilities of the Cloud WG (and possibly Marketing).
Initial "Brochure" Page
- Change slogan to be Atomic-focused
- Move Atomic box closer to the top
- Either remove box about Cloud Base, or change wording to something which says "also available if you're looking for Fedora in the cloud but don't want Atomic..." (except in a shinier way)
- Get an updated Atomic-centric quote from Major :)
- Make Atomic tab the primary one
- Update "There are two main versions" copy to emphasize Atomic as the main version and Cloud Base as "also provided".
- Containers copy could use an update
- Link to projectatomic.io is good.
- Need copy about two week release cycle
- Need a box showing the specific version / date this was last updated
- Need a link to older releases (in right sidebar?)
- Basic layout is fine
- Cloud SIG should discuss ordering of qcow downloads vs. vagrant vs. ec2 launch
- The sidebar ISO download should be moved to something like "Installer for Atomic on bare metal" (CLOUD WG NEEDS TO DECIDE ON SUPPORT LEVEL FOR THIS)
- Actual EC2 IDs and specific hyperlinks need to be automatically provided rather than manually (NEEDS PROGRAMMING)
Base Image Tab
- Needs new copy indicating "secondary" status, and clarifying that this is updated on the traditional 6-month cycle with aperiodic updates for critical security issues
- If we're ready to automate these links too, cool -- but I think they may still have to be manual
- drop 32 bit (https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/106)
- I think this is good as is.