The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Meetings Minutes page.
- Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2008
- Time: 1900 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock for 23 July 2008)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the fedora-docs-list.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for FDSCo. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
- Jon Stanley's request for boilerplate
- Who will own this?
- Release notes status
- Wiki gardening update (Karsten, others)