The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Meetings Minutes page.
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 1900 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock for 04 February 2009)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the fedora-docs-list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for FDSCo. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
Wednesday, 04 February 2009
- Ratify Docs schedule (L10n schedule, Docs + L10n schedule, John Poelstra's post to reply to)
- CMS Update <-- ke4qqq
- Status on Release Notes <-- ryanlerch & jjmcd
- Status on Installation Guide
- Status on Security Guide <-- sparks
- Status on SELinux Guide <-- mdious
- Status on User Guide
- Meeting Time Change
- DocsProject wiki pages changes
- Go over task table
- All other business
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
The documentation system migrated from Publican to Asciidoc. The active project list can be found on Pagure : https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/