From Fedora Project Wiki
- Our purpose is to... complete with the following primary goals:
- Develop a strategy/plan for user and contributor growth in APAC
- Budget planning for APAC (per country as well as the whole region) events/activities in FY2018 (March 2017 - February 2018)
- In addition, we will attempt to complete the following secondary goals as time allows:
- Feedback/comments from APAC Ambassadors
|Attendee||Arrival||Departure||Estimated travel cost||Funding request||Approved Amount||Accommodation||Food|
|1. Izhar Firdaus||-||local||-||N/A|
- Completed work item
- Registration of participation in person
- Work out budget
Decide on Dates and Location
- Arrange Facilities
- List Resources
- Arrange Lodging
- Arrange Refreshments
- Arrange a Social Event
Date and Place
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Date: 9-10 November 2016
- Place: No. 160-4-7, Kompleks Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, 55100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Time: 9am-5pm
Travel and VISA Information
Please refer this link to find if you need VISA to enter Malaysia.
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.
|Foods and Drinks||$930||snacks, two group dinners and a lunch during meetup|