Marketing is about people. As more people are involved in the Marketing program, the Marketing program can achieve greater success. If you believe you can contribute new ideas or perspectives that can help Fedora reach more people, we welcome you to join our team.
There are a few simple steps to take to join the Fedora Marketing project. Remember, you can market Fedora without joining, but the benefits of coordination are extraordinary.
- Join the mailing list and introduce yourself .
- This helps us to know who wants to contribute, and gives us the opportunity to know each person's strengths and learn how we can coordinate with you. Note that posts to the list are public, and archived. When you join the list, you'll get an email that tells you other useful information about the list.
- Register in the Fedora Account System , and complete the Contributor License Agreement (CLA).
- This establishes your account as an official Fedora contributor, and is used to grant various kinds of access to Fedora features, including edit rights on this wiki. The CLA makes sure your contributions always remain free in the spirit of Fedora.
- Join the 'marketing' group in the Account System .
- This makes you an official member of the Marketing project.
- Do this after you have introduced yourself .