There are a few simple steps to take to join the Fedora Marketing project. Remember, you can market Fedora without joining, but the benefits of coordination are extraordinary.
- Join the mailing list and introduce yourself .
- This helps us to know who wants to contribute, and gives us the opportunity to know each person's strengths and learn how we can coordinate with you. When you join the list, you'll get an email that tells you other useful information about the list.
- Register in the Fedora Account System , and complete the FPCA.
- Join the 'marketing' group in the Account System .
- This makes you an official member of the Marketing project.
- Do this after you have introduced yourself .