There are a few simple steps to take to join the Fedora Marketing project. Remember, you can promote Fedora without joining the marketing team, but the benefits of coordination are extraordinary.
- Join the mailing list and introduce yourself .
- This helps us to know who wants to contribute, and gives us the opportunity to know each person's strengths and learn how we can coordinate with you. When you join the list, you'll get an email that tells you other useful information about the list.
- Register in the Fedora Account System , and complete the FPCA.
- Join the 'marketing' group in the Account System .
- Do this after you have introduced yourself .
- Your membership will be approved after making a series of contributions to the Marketing team. We approve memberships regularly based on concrete and sustained contributions to Fedora's marketing efforts.
What constitutes a contribution? See the Examples of Marketing Contributions section on the Marketing page.