A complete installation using a LVM device for the / (rootfs) filesystem. The previous state of the disk partitions should contain an lvm2 installation. For more details on LVM please consult http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_volume_management .
Steps To Reproduce
- Perform a manual install, using lvm2 during partitioning - the initial, legacy system
- Perform a second manual install, using lvm2 during partitioning utilizing the existing partitioning.
1. Anaconda completes successfully
1. Reboot successfully into installed system
1. / is on a logical volume (e.g. /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00)