A simple test to check that Anaconda is able to detect the presence of disk devices.
How to test
- Start anaconda's stage2 (see QA:Anaconda_stage2_fetch_test_case)
- Proceed through the dialogs until you reach the partitioning screen:
- Choose your language and keyboard model
- Proceed through the "pre-release software" warning screen (if necessary)
- Wait for a dialog that says Finding storage devices...
- Proceed through the hostname screen
- Proceed through the Timezone selection screen
- Choose a root password and type it twice to proceed
- On the partitioning screen, choose Create custom layout and click Next
- All the hard disk devices / partitions on the system should be listed on the custom partitioning screen