This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- Go to: Applications->System Tools and click on Automatic Bug Reporting Tool
- In the main window you should see a list of previously detected crashes
- Select some crash
- Look for the red siren icon - the ABRT logo.
- Edit > Plugins should open window with list of relevant plugins
- abrt-gui executes fine
- The information about the crash should appear right after clicking "Open" in main window.
- Window should have a proper icon (the red siren) in task bar or GNOME Shell.
- Plugins window lets you see and configure plugins.