This test case is intended to introduce a failure, and validate anaconda is able to properly handle the failure and report the issue to bugzilla.
How to test
- Boot the installer by any available means (CD, DVD, boot.iso or PXE). Add a
tracebackkeyword to the kernel boot line.
- After a few initial steps (language/keymap choice, network activation) you should be presented with a failure dialog. Select Debug
- Execute some commands in debug mode
- The installer presents a failure dialog and offers an option to save the failure report.
- Debug shell appears on tty1
- Commands are executed successfully in debug shell